Monday 3 February 2014

February Art Calendar

Well here goes......

I do like getting messy, what ever it is.
I did do an art calendar last year too but didn't get round to posting it, so I thought I'd double up and compare this years with last years and see how the two compare.
basically lots of ink, paint and stamping. 

Here is February 2014 and 2013

Here is January 2014 and finally January 2013



As you can see I didn't enter January either. LOL
You know what they say new year new start, well I'm not promising I'll
manage to post every month but I'll try.
 If you want to see more pop over to Kate Crane at The Kathryn Wheel for inspiration.
Enjoy.....


3 comments:

  1. Your pages all look fantastic Sue!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all pretty fantastic - love that last years gets a viewing too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, dead jealous, I only completed January 2013!!! LOL
    Make sure you blog the rest as they're REALLY good.
    Happy Craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.