Monday 3 March 2014

March Journal Page

Well its Merry March.

 It doesn't seem that long ago since we were celebrating Christmas....
Anyhow, I'm all ahead of myself and have my March 2014 Art Journal page prepared ready for adding my thrilling antics. (Don't believe it, most entries consist of took the girls here, picked the girls up from there, etc, etc).

As previously, here is March 2014

And here is March 2013

Hope you like them. Pop over to Kate Crane at The Kathryn Wheel to see lots more super pages.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colors for March. There is lots of hope in this calendar spread: hope that spring will soon be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages look great! I'm loving this calendar365. I love seeing what the rest of you are doing with your pages. I've just posted mine. I know what you mean about "took the girls here, picked up the girls" etc. I have two little grandsons that I do that with quite a bit. (Mom works.) Happy journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages...both years. Of course the color scheme for this year is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work :)
    Happy Craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful March pages!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.