Thursday 22 May 2014

Its all Blue'n'Brown

  A few weeks ago I went a bit canvas crazy and made lots.

It's background crazy, with texture paste and masks, treasure gold, paint and stamping with paint .
Loads a mess and loads of fun.


So, I pulled out a blue and brown one and thought great I have just the project.

I made some flowers with TH Tattered Flowers die, and dylusion inks, with more stamping on the flowers.  I stamped  leaves with paint and yes, stamped on top with archival ink.
                                                      
Out came the trusty melt pot, in went most of the elements except the little white beady stems ( from experience they do not like the melts pot ).

I made a melt pot frame and put a melt pot bird in it, all stuck down with hot glue.

All done...
for now. 




1 comment:

  1. wow, this FABU~LOUS... love all the layers and details and the embellies are delish... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.