Tuesday 3 June 2014

Denim Stool


It all started about twenty years ago maybe longer,
 when I was still at home with mum and dad. They had a new three piece suite,  from then I had my eye on this stool. Anyhow several years later and along came a new 3 piece and the stool magically made it to our loft where it lived for a  while.  One day I felt sorry for it and started the long job of taking it apart staple by staple, (one really long job, about 4-5 years).

Which was fine,  as it also took me that long to save enough old jeans to cover the said stool with. 

So here is a picture. the inside is still to be finished off. 


 I'm waiting for Steve to cut a piece of wood or two, so, it may be another few years before it's actually finished.
 
 
I am really happy with how it turned out, well worth the wait.
 
Only one problem, I also have two chairs in the conservatory to be covered at this rate I'll be in my sixty's or seventy's by the time they are finished.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.