Sunday 19 October 2014

Christmas Cards for Rainbows and Brownies


A few weeks ago my friend Kim asked if I would design and organise cards for brownies and rainbows to make for Christmas.
 "No rush we're planning on doing them  2nd December," she said.

Not a shock really as I have been doing this for a few years now, however I had a sudden mental block.

 Several days later this is what I came up with.


The card for the rainbows is sort of a triangle shape so that it stands up on its own and not fall flat. The hat pulls up to reveal a Christmas greeting, they will have to put on the scarf, the hat rim and all the facial and body features and add a touch of glitter.

The Brownies will have to stick their slay onto the base card and cut out the Christmas gifts, then add bling and sparkle. 

Hopefully they will enjoy doing them and also have time for a chat to their friends as they work.


All I have to do now is cut and prepare them all, wish me luck.



1 comment:

  1. So sweet Sue - looks like your going to be busy! Thanks for another great workshop today, busy making spotty butterflies as I type!! x

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.