Saturday 15 November 2014

Christmas Gift Bag

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells!

Bah Humbug!

Only joking I do like  Christmas and all the trimmings that come with it.

Creating cute cards with Santa  and snowmen,
 along with furry animals wearing silly Christmas hats.

Enough Christmas ramblings for a mo, next week I'm off on a workshop and for the first time since my eldest daughter was born (14 years)  I'm staying overnight in a premier inn, ( I know pushing the boat out a bit) but well worth it. My friend Rebecca and I are off up north for an all day workshop with France Papillion, looking forward to it soooooo much. I will try to remember to take photos and post what we managed to make.

Back to the task at hand, whilst preparing for a class sticking and gluing etc.
I remembered what I was asked to do next time, which was water colouring with Distress Inks and Christmas bag decoration.

 Me being me combined the two and this is what I came up with.


 
 It can take a while to stamp and colour the image, so with that in mind it has been mounted on simple layers with just a few die cut elements.

Enjoy!

1 comment:



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.