Saturday 8 November 2014

Christmas!!!

Yesterday I went for play at my crafty friends house.
We spent a few hours preparing backgrounds for Christmas cards by brayering paints, stamping and   much more. This was followed by a frenzy of more stamping and layering of images to produce a few super toppers.
Once home ( for girls to return from school) I finished off the cards by mounting them onto card blanks and adding a few other bits and pieces.
Here they are.



 It's official Christmas cards have been started, just a few more to make now.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours on these Sue - They're really gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.