Friday 19 December 2014

Day 12 Christmas Card Challenge to Self

Friday 19th December, Day 12.

I've just realised today this is my last
  card making post for Christmas, I couldn't have planned it any better.
It's the 12 Cards of Christmas this year in my case not 12 days of Christmas.

This card is a Tim Holtz Snowman stamp with Dylusions Holly stamp coloured with watercolour pencils and a small amount of red glitter. Layered onto a piece of text paper with the edges blended with Black Soot Distress Inks.


Only have to get them in the post now.

1 comment:

  1. I love this snowman - such a fun card. I'm sure however received it must have loved it! x

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.