Wednesday 3 December 2014

December Art Journal

My journal this month started life very different to how it ended up.
 
I did try to finish what I originally started but it wasn't doing anything at all for me, so I used white gesso and painted over the page, then I thought, I know white paint and texture equals snow scene and stick men having a blast.
That is basically it for this month a few tiny polystyrene balls glued onto the page to add a bit more texture, not forgetting journal blocks and finni.

 


Hope you like it.
 
Another year complete.
 
Pop on over to the Kathryn Wheel to see other examples of art journal pages by Kate Crane and other like minded peeps.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
(Thought I`d get that one in early before I forget).

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I love the stick men - they're awesome. Its a really fun idea... happy journelling. Mine will just say...

    1st Dec - went shopping
    2nd Dec - did online shopping
    3rd Dec started another shopping list
    4th Dec - back to shopping etc etc etc

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.