Tuesday 30 December 2014

Finding time to Craft at Christmas

I had a need to do something, anything!

So I made a journal page.

 I created a background by brayering layers of paint (pastel pink, green, and blue) followed by texture paste mixed with a little pink sugar glitter through a stencil and a few die cut shapes left over from  classes all stuck down in a pleasing to the eye slightly random manor.
Cotton printed ribbon and a little bit of purple masking tape or low tack tape combined with a few words produced with my Dymo, added a little interest.
A black soft charcoal pencil was smudged around the shapes after I had used a few watered down silks paints which were splattered onto the page and defused with more water.

Very spring like! A few days of cold weather and you can tell what I'm looking forward too.

Pre words tape and pencil.


All done!







2 comments:

  1. Oo er Mrs lovely!
    Happy craftin

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours Sue - I love the composition of this one too. Looks like it was fun to make!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.