Sunday 18 January 2015

Friday 16th January!

Happy Birthday to me!

Not quite a Half Century, but not far off either.

Hubby had day off to spend with me and do what I wanted to do, unfortunately being a week day there were the usual weekday things to do including taking one of our two cats back to the vets first thing for another expensive X-ray ( all back to normal now, fortunately, lumps reduced and no removal of any digits or legs). Phew!
So, I got up organised the girls breaky, had a swift card and gift opening session (which included 
Dr M Boots-fur lined, Books, Crafting tools from prima and Luminarte primary elements powders).
 Girls went off to school, cat to the vets. I also had a spa voucher, on first look the only places that excepted the voucher reasonable near were in Birmingham, so I changed the search and managed to find somewhere a little more convenient to get to, I am now booked in for Thursday for a Shellac nails session, not done one before so definitely a treat. 
After booking the session Steve and I had a look around a few shops then back home to collect the cat, collect girls from school and take the eldest one to the dentist for brace adjustment followed by 
visits from friends and relatives before going off to the pub for a meal.
All very nice, had a great day.
Here is a picture of my gifts, one of which was a homemade journal by my friend Rebecca, http://craftin-artasia.blogspot.com/ Very, very lovely.
 


TTFN
x

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Lots of new stuff to play with...enjoy!
    Happy Craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.