Monday 21 September 2015

Ally Pally Sunday

On Friday my crafting friend Rebecca phoned, not text, but phoned!
I instantly thought there was a major problem as normally we text.

Fortunately it was good news, a couple of tickets for Ally Pally had arrived on her doormat courtesy of Paperartsy and she needed a friend to go with her, namely me.

So after a lot of  when, where, who and how's, followed by messages to and fro from hubbies, we decided to go on Sunday.
After an early start we headed down the M6, arrived, parked up and shopped.

This is a view from outside the venue, once the sky had cleared you could see for miles and miles amazing.


This is what I came back with.



Just a small hoard this year!

Thanks Rebecca for asking me to go with you. xx

Sue X

1 comment:

  1. Whoop whoop super day thanks for the lovely company
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.