Saturday 12 December 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas Cards - Day 12

Day 12

Today is my final day in 12 days of Christmas card making, all of my postal cards are now done and in the post.
 I do still have other cards to do tho, special ones that get hand delivered and ones I can't put on the blog until they've been delivered.
 So here is my day 12 card.


Yes it is another Indigo Blu, this time stockings, the set comprises of 2 stamps a base  and top. The base stocking was stamped 3 times on patterned card and 3 times onto  brown card, then cut out and layered up.
Once the elements were dry the top stocking stamp was stamped with embossing ink and a wow embossing glitter was used to add a touch of bling.

Christmas wishes was stamped and added to the card.

Mission complete 12 days of constant card making I'm almost ready for Christmas now,
a few more cards and I guess I ought to get the tree up.
Jess has been going on since the 1st of December and Georgie wants to celebrate her birthday first, 6 days to go George.

 A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,  best wishes  you all. 

 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog I'm going to take a little time off over this festive season and refresh my crafting mojo.
 Bye for now.

Sue X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.