Wednesday 2 December 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas Cards - Day 2

Day 2

For today's project I'm going to use another Indigoblu stamp this time the holly set, this consists of a two layer stamp set. I should warn you I did buy three so they may be very similar in appearance.
The holly was stamped onto a variegated  green card, the berries were painted white so that when painted red they stand out more. The top layer stamp was stamped in flitter glue, chocolate flakes added then burnished into the glue and the excess removed with a scrubby.
The leaves were cut out nod inked with distress ink. A background was made using JOFY snowflakes in watering can archival ink this was mounted onto black card.
A die cut sentiment was mounted onto black card and the holly was arranged around the outside.
The berries had a helping of glossy accents and a touch of wink of Stella added to parts of the snowflakes.

Tag Dah!


Day 2 Complete.

Sue X

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I don't know how you think of them you give me inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine for your kind comment, I'm a little late with my cards this year but hopefully will get them done in time. I hope you are well, have a wonderful Christmas. Sue X

      Delete
  2. Such a clever design Sue!!! Love this one too. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.