Thursday 3 December 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas Cards - Day 3

Day 3

Today is a magnolia day and this is what I've produced.
A friend once said its OK to do cute at Christmas and to prove the point here is a cute, cute Chris Moose Magnolia Style.

I pulled out all of the papers I have two or three of, note to self use the papers they are gathering dust.  These days I tend to make my own backgrounds, so I did a mixture of both adding stamping to patterned paper.
This wasn't a quick card to make I didn't think I would finish it, hats off to everyone who must spend hours making detailed cards similar to this.

Hope you like it.


Sue X

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.