Wednesday 9 December 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas Cards - Day 9

Day 9
Today's card is another simple one the colours were basically stormy skies (blue grey colour),
watering can archival ink (grey) and black.
A week ago I had to go to town and on my travels popped into WHSmiths where I found a magazine with a cute scenic die cut, so I treated myself and decided to use it.
The die was cut in double sided sticky paper (can't think of the real name), which is basically a layer of glue between layers of non stick paper. One side was peeled away and attached to a circle of pale grey card, the other side was then peeled away and fine glitter was sprinkled over the top then burnished in. This was then mounted onto black card.
A strip of card was then stamped several times with Christmas words, inked with distress ink and mounted onto black card.
Another edge die was used to create another layer and left white, all the bit were arranged and stuck into position.
A bit of string tied round the card and some little gems added the finishing touches.

Tah Dah!
Day 9 complete, 3 more to go.


Sue X


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.