Friday 8 April 2016

Yet Another Card!

An Anniversary Card this time!
 
 A Pearl one, I kept the colours simple and neutral for this one using a couple of background papers. These were torn and attached to create a background with the edges distressed with vintage photo ink first. A birdhouse embellishment was inked with embossing ink and white embossing powder used for colour.
 
Micro beads in silver were added around the roof edge and just below a couple of doves which were left over from a birdhouse canvas.
Flowers were arranged around a branch which was fashioned from green coated garden wire. Moss was used to add a touch of greenery and interest.
A sentiment was made from several different stamps as I didn't have a dedicated 30th/pearl one.
 
I'm not really a card maker and mum always complains because my cards do not contain a verse. (I'm not fond of verses, far too soppy).
 
Anyhow here is the finished card.
 
 



 
 
Sue X


1 comment:

  1. Sure it will be appreciated, love the kissing birds LOL
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.