Friday 15 July 2016

Washed Up (Not)

Washed Up (Not)!

A little while ago I made a canvas called Washed up! I needed to do another, the same but different.

My sister in law, Nola,  meets up with a group of ladies on a Sunday morning once a month and I managed to get an invite on the condition I take something for them to do, lol, I'm in demand.

 I have a few canvas's' around the house as I buy them in bulk so all I had to do was put a few extra bits and pieces, shells, etc together. We pretty much followed what I  had done  on that post, go here if you would like to read about it.

Anyhow, I went along part of the way with them and then took another path, adding a flowers instead (sorry Rebecca) to make a canvas card, a card and gift in one. 
 Attach a card blank to the back of a box canvas and hey presto canvas card.
 
 Here is my finished project.

 
And a close up.


Sue X

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.