Tuesday 13 December 2016

More Cards LOL!

I know I've just done 12 days of card making but I still need more, famous last words!
 
I began by making a few background, to honest I didn't want to cover them up, but in the end I did.
They were made by putting light modelling paste through a variety of masks making sure to miss areas with the paste to add interest.
 
Infusions powders were then sprinkled over the dried texture paste patterns and misted with water then dried, this made the most amazing backgrounds effects.
Gathered twigs distress ink was used to edge the background which were then mounted onto a card base.
 
 
Here ore a couple of cards with stamped images added.

 
Hope you like them.
 
Sue X



No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.