Wednesday 22 February 2017

Wanderlust Week 3 - Parts 2 +3

The aim of part 2+3 was to use printed  copies of the ink draw and coloured in versions to create a further couple of pages.
 
I had to wait for a delivery of printer ink before I could complete this so in the meantime had a another go at drawing, this time completely free hand definitely no pencil guide lines.
 
This is my second inked version.
 
 
(Yet to colour this one.)
 
This one was a colour copy of the original, cut out twice and glued to journal page then enhanced with a variety of gelatos'  and other media.
 
 
This version was a photo copy of the inked uncoloured picture to which different colours were used.
 

 
Sue X
 


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.