Wednesday 22 February 2017

Wanderlust Week 7

Week 7 on wanderlust is the turn of Clair Bremner, check out her blog here.  Also, its not to late to join in Wanderlust check it out here if you fancy experiencing a range artistic experiences.
 
If you visit Clair's blog check out the workshops section, there is a free video showing her process.
 
This was my first effort and was/is very addictive,  if  you use the right brushes for the different techniques life is a lot easier too.
 
This was done on a canvas board.
 
 
This was  my second done in my journal.

 
Hope you like them.
 
Sue X


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.